If you’re interested in managing multiple projects, showcasing your organization and leadership skills, and improving the efficiency of teams and processes, then we hope you’ll check out our Project Management positions.
Both part-time and full-time opportunities may be available. Work from home and on-site positions vary based on need.
As Project Manager, you would have the opportunity to:
- Manage all phases of the project development process, from kickoff to project delivery, which might include
- meeting with clients for face-to-face on-site meetings,
- developing solutions based on client conversations and helping with proposal writing,
- tracking incoming jobs, securing resources, screening vendors for project fit, negotiating timelines, and ensuring project steps are completed,
- reviewing design work and offering suggestions and guidance.
- Work closely with internal or client teams to lead multiple projects, which might include
- providing weekly status updates (schedules, resources, risks), determining next steps, and managing deadlines,
- building and communicating reasonable development schedules,
- capturing notes at client meetings and during phone conferences,
- and sharing notes and files with the team.
- Take on responsibility for complete ownership of projects, which might include
- serving as primary point of contact with clients and/or vendors, communicating regularly,
- ensuring quality and accuracy of work product.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project management or account management experience; strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong written and verbal communication
- Collaborative and able to work in a team environment
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Communicates well with a wide variety of audiences
- Consistently delivers on commitments and provides excellent customer service
- Takes initiative and responsibility
- Remains flexible with changing client requirements and is determined to resolve customer issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite – Word/Excel/PowerPoint
Get in touch!
We look forward to hearing from you!