If you’re interested in showcasing your creativity, communications skills, and organizational prowess while working on multiple client projects, read on!
We know it’s important for teams to be able to work well together. Some of the things our team values: grit, or the drive to work through problems and to try multiple solutions; results, or the focus on completing high-value tasks that lead to results – not just time at desk; humility, or the knowledge that everything we do is impacted by and supported by the work of others, and a comfort with asking for help; care, or the dedication to modeling kindness wherever we go, and to always live by the golden rule.
As Creative Project Manager, you would have the opportunity to:
- Manage all phases of the project development process, from kickoff to project delivery, which might include
- meeting with clients for face-to-face on-site meetings
- developing solutions based on client conversations and helping with proposal writing
- tracking incoming jobs, securing resources, screening vendors for project fit, negotiating timelines, and ensuring project steps are completed
- reviewing design work and offering suggestions and guidance
- Work closely with Reify team members to lead high-visibility projects, which might include
- providing weekly status updates (schedules, resources, risks), determining next steps, and managing deadlines
- building and communicating reasonable development schedules
- capturing notes at client meetings and during phone conferences
- and sharing notes and files with the team
- Take on responsibility for complete ownership of projects, which might include
- serving as primary point of contact with clients, communicating regularly, and providing outstanding customer service to ensure client goals are being met
- using technology to help complete projects, learning new tech tools that may help our clients, and using different tech programs and devices to communicate with team members
- ensuring quality and accuracy of work product
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong written and verbal communication
- Collaborative and able to work in a team environment
- Communicates well with a wide variety of audiences
- Consistently delivers on commitments and provides excellent customer service
- Takes initiative and responsibility
- Remains flexible with changing client requirements and is determined to resolve customer issues
- 3 years of project management or account management experience
- Comfortable with multimedia (audio, video, eLearning, and web) and willingness to learn new technologies
- Previous experience managing elearning projects that use authoring software like Adobe Captivate and/or Articulate Storyline
- Experience using SalesForce
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite – Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Past experience in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop and/or Illustrator) and/or WordPress
We are positioned to consider full-time, part-time, and contract-based terms.
Get in touch!
We look forward to hearing from you!